Sunday, October 19, 2008

Are you kidding me???

This happened a few weeks ago and I forgot to post the pictures. Picture this, Zac, Brynley , and I are going to JoAnn's and Ross, I pull into the Ross parking lot and I turn around in the car to see this.

Not sure where the marker came from, thankfully she couldn't reach Zac or any part of the car so the marker was contained to her body. I called Meredith to ask if I should just go home or take her in the stores, the verdict: take her in. And so, we walk, holding hands into Ross and everyone just starts cracking up. There was much more marker on her face, we went to the bathroom to wash some of it off and these pictures were taken when we got home.
At least we amused a few people that night!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

I love her shoes. That was hilarious when you called me - every mom knows you are in a predicament - what do you do? Haul them in - would anyone seriously think you took them out that way on purpose? Glad she could give everyone a laugh!

Sarah said...

I'm impressed that she didn't get it on her clothes! That is so funny- gotta love kids!

The Evans Family said...

That's too funny. I love her shoes, too!

Jennie said...

Truly a one of a kind masterpiece!

Molly said...

Umm, I know the shoes are cute huh? Being the great mom that I am, I bought those for her, in Ross, wow, some kind of punishment eh? Color on yourself - get a cute pair of new sparkly Crocs!

Sonya said...

This is a standard in our house with Natalie! Ask Laurel and Jim about the time Natalie got out of the van camping...she looked like one of those Malori warriors from New Zealand and the kicker?! She's 7!!