Monday, October 19, 2009

On any given day...

...you might see Zac in a bicycle helmet...
... or Dad's hat...... or his rainboots...
Zac is quite the character! He is constantly bringing something new for me to put on his head or his feet. His favorite accessories of late have definitely been the bicycle helmet and rain boots. There were a few days where he would not have me put on anything unless it was his rain boots. This may not be odd anywhere else but when it's still 100 degrees outside, it's a little odd! Today at lunch he put a toy shopping basket on his head and left it on for quite sometime, just walking around playing! I love my little man, ecspecially with his odd sense of style! I might also add that we get a huge kick out of him wearing Dad's hats, they fall over his eyes and he spends much of his time just running into walls - quite humorous to watch!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

That little goon was so fun to have for the week! The way he walks sideways was always cracking me up!

Jennie said...

Cute! I wish I had speakers to listen to the music :) What a great little man!!

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

That little guy is sooo cute! I love the dancing and I LOVE the boots! Love the boots! He reminds me so much of my nephew Zack! And he's so happy considering how much he's been through!

Rickie said...

So Sweet. He's got pizzaz (however you spell it).

Sarah said...

That kid has style and he can dance!! The video was so cute. Max is the same way with hats- he is always wearing Jon's hats and the boys' bike helmets- we don't own any rain boots but we might need to get him some!

Apryl May said...

awwwwww!! i miss you!