Thursday, October 1, 2009

Now I remember...

...why I actually enjoy living in Arizona part of the year. This was the first afternoon in about 4 1/2 months that I have actually enjoyed being outside. The kids played and played and played until I finally made them come in for dinner. Hayden's homework didn't get done until way late but it didn't matter, we were having so much fun! I love this time of year when the good weather rolls around. Now we can look forward to 7 months of being able to play outside! It's actually still pretty hot during the day but it's cooling off as night time rolls around, yay!

This was Zac's first time on our backyard slide, he loved it! We could not keep him off of it.

These were actually taken while Brynley was on the "time-out rock" - can't remember why she was in timeout but I couldn't help but snap some shots!

Hayden, our little stud



All the trampoline pics were blurry, oh well.

6 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

cute pics of the kiddos.

Meredith said...

Yes, it is getting lovely, isn't it?

Ang said...

Amen, Molly! It's nice to walk outside and have the wind be cool, not warm!

Clemstock said...

Molly, when I see your blogging about Brynley I cannot help but think we have twins (separated at birth) because the things she does remind me sooooooooo much of Lily. I know, I know, I know I have said this before, but really, I laugh when I see your blogging of Brynley and think, man if only we lived closer, those two would be perfect for each other.....or depending on Lily's mood, perfect bugging companions for each other!

karen said...

those photos of your kids rule. you rule! that timeout rock rules. I'll have to remember that one. "OK you go sit on the timeout slide for awhile". one can really be creative with timeout venues.

seriously great photo of you guys on Andy's birthday.

Kathleen said...

oh my gosh, your kids are getting so freaking grown up! next time i'm in town, can i get an invite because trampolines are in my top five favorite activities of all times??