Saturday, May 10, 2008

What we've been up to...

I wish that I would have more time to post lately but frankly, life has thrown quite a curve ball our direction... We sold our house a week ago... I thought I would have been more excited but right now, I am sooo stressed about the whole thing. Having a 3 week old baby, trying to figure out a place to live, trying to pack, and all the while stay sane has proven to be quite a challenge. We decided we will rent a house for 6 months while we watch the market and look for something that will suit our family's needs. I am amazed at how sad the thought of leaving this home is, I have complained about so many things about the house for years and yet now I am so sad to leave. There are things I LOVE about this house that I will probably not be able to find in a larger house in our price range. For instance, I love my cabinets, they are the most beautiful cherry cabinets ever! As we have looked a little at houses over the past week, I haven't seen a single house with cabinets that could compare to mine and that makes me sad... but oh well, they're only cabinets right?

Anyway, if I'm not around much the next few weeks, you'll know why! Now I need to post some pictures! Meredith had her baby on Tuesday, she was 9 lbs. 9 oz., it was fun to see Zac, exactly 3 weeks older than her, next to this little newborn!

All 6 of the Arizona cousins!

Aunt Shelly and I took the kids to Makutu's Island for a fun day last week while Meredith was still in the hospital.

Zac and Baby Simpson the day she got home from the hospital!

The 3 cutest kids ever!!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

You will make it Molly! We will all do all we can to support you thru this crazy time! The kiddos are cute, aren't they?

Maddy said...

You know -- I think life just works that way sometimes. It throws it all at you at once and then when things calm down, you feel bored. And then you start making up things to do, lol. And then you get slammed. You can totally do it. Maybe Andy can get a blackberry. I know that totally help when Sadie was a newborn -- do you remember that joke?

And I can't believe how much baby S looks like a McG and how much Zac looks like an Ashton.

jacque said...

Crazy times! You'll have to take a day at a time. What darling kiddos. It will be so fun to have cousins so close together!

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

It's a good thing, and one day you'll be glad you did it, even though you have no idea why you're doing it!! I'll come help pack and move! Just let me know the final date!

Clemstock said...

I love the new little cousins together cuddling. That is so cute. Congrats on selling your home. We need to connect about the 4th in Oregon....