Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Coolest Thing Ever!

Zac got to do the coolest thing last Saturday... A friend of a friend emailed me asking if Zac would be interested in doing a photo shoot for a Photography workshop. They needed Newborn models to show the best ways to photograph newborns, etc... The workshop was taught by a lady named Cheryl Meuhr who is an amazing photographer from North Carolina I think. Anyway, there was one other baby at the photo shoot but he wasn't nearly as cooperative as Zac was. Seriously, Cheryl photographed Zac for about an hour in all different positions, with different fabrics, etc. I then nursed him after which he was posed again for the photographers (about 50 of them) to shoot away. They spent another 30-45 minutes just snapping away, it felt like the paparazzi were all trying to get the best shot! I wish I would have taken my camera so that I could have taken pictures as well and taken pictures of everyone standing around him taking pictures. It was so fun, I had no idea what to expect but I was very pleasantly surprised about what a great experience it was. Cheryl will be sending me a CD with edited photos from the shoot but it may take a few weeks. Until then, a couple of the photographers have emailed me pictures they took so I thought I would share some here! Check out the links below for a few other pictures as well.

10 comments:

Alison + Brandon said...

Gorgeous! That's so neat.

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

That is so cool! Awesome pictures!!!!

Maddy said...

Those are GORGEOUS!

Rickie said...

OH, you are so lucky. Those pictures are going to be priceless. I totally want to see the CD! He is such a cute, good-looking guy, too.

hendywow said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to hold him! I miss you, I'll call you soon!

Meredith said...

Such a little angel!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. Now I'm kicking myself for not taking Ben :-( How fun!- Cara

Michelle said...

Lucky!! Those are such cute pictures! That is so great! What a cutie!

Shauna said...

What a great thing to have all those beautiful pictures! Too cool!

Clemstock said...

Those are sooo cute!