Thursday, May 15, 2008

1 Month Old!

Wow, I can't believe Zac is 1 month old today! It's gone by so fast and yet it kind of feels like he's been with us forever. This little guy is the sweetest thing and I really can't get enough of him, I wish I could cherish every waking minute with him and just look at him and cuddle him. Unfortunately with number 3, that isn't really possible but I will take all the time I can get with him. Zac had an ultrasound of his abdomen today to check the opening of his stomach because he has been having really bad vomiting episodes. The ultrasound looked fine however, so we will just continue to deal with the vomit as long as he is growing. The ultrasound of his back a few weeks ago also came back looking fine so we officially have a healthy baby, yay! Hayden and Brynley both love Zac, Brynley is getting more daring at trying to pick him up when I'm not looking... Needless to say, she's never alone with him! Hayden is constantly wanting to hold him and touch him, I have to try to teach him to give Zac a little bit of space! We couldn't be more thrilled with this addition to our family, I just want him to stay this little forever!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

He is so dang cute...and come over to my house and leave the packing for a little while and cuddle him all day!

Alison said...

He is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Rickie said...

Molly, he is so beautfiul. I can't believe how much he looks like Hayden. It just goes so fast. I feel like the first 4 months with Logan were such a blur. I am just glad I have some pictures to jog my memory. What a cutie!!

Cara and Terry said...

I love his full head of hair! He looks like a little Hayden. I hope Zantac is helping! Poor little guy.

Michelle said...

What cute pictures!! He is so cute! That is so crappy about the vomiting-do they think its acid reflux? Both of my kids had that-it sucks! Good luck!