Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentine's Day

We had a fun Valentine's Day this year, aside from me being sick and Hayden wondering if we should call Dad home from work because I was so sick, it was great!

Luckily, the day started on a happy note with Gymnastics in the morning and our playgroup V-Day party. The kids had a blast at the party, they got to decorate the cutest little red mailboxes, which Brynley decorated very well with cute foam hearts, then promptly took them all off to put inside of the mailbox!

They had pizza (which you can see on Bryn's face), decorated cookies, and exchanged Valentines. It was so much fun, even though it was a little windy.

Andy came home early from work with flowers. For dinner we had heart shaped pizza and the kids got to open their Valentine gifts from us. Hayden got a new Planet Heroes Guy and Brynley got the cutest My Little Pony Ice Cream cart. Andy and I celebrated the following day by going to a great steakhouse - Longhorn's Steakhouse, later we attended a play our Stake was putting on (Andy kept asking to leave at intermission but I made him stick it out and it turned out better in the second half.)

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Brynley's outfit is so cute. I was going to yell at you for not taking a picture of Nate for me, but then I remembered that i *still* have Easter pictures of your kids form last year. At least you weren't blogging back then. :D