Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ugh, Brynley...

The other day I was trying to get the house ready for a showing. It's usually pretty clean but I always have to run around turning on all the lights, opening the blinds, turning on the surround sound, etc. As I was finishing up some vacuuming, I came into the family room to find this:


Brynley had gotten bored and decided to move the ottoman from the other side of the room to the entertainment center, opened it, and turned on the TV. This is what she was watching:

She wasn't watching anything although she somehow got the picture in picture turned on, we had to wait for Andy to get home to get it back to normal!

Then this morning as we were getting ready to go to gymnastics (and running late) I ran to brush my teeth and told the kids to get in the car. They usually make their way to the car, not this time... Hayden was in the car but this is where I found Brynley:

It wouldn't be so bad if she was just in the sink, but of course she was covered in water, making us even later for gymnastics!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm actually glad to hear that it's not just boys that get into everything! It makes me feel a little better about the fact that I'm not having a girl- just a little bit!

Meredith said...

Oh, but don't forget she colored ALL OVER my couch today too!!! I love me some Brynners!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

What a goof ball! It's funny, because I could totally see Hayden doing that! Does she climb on your kitched counters?

Ang said...

I love it! She's such a little stinker! She's gonna be feisty when she grows up!

Maddy said...

Oh how we love the sink at our house as well.