Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Did you remember to vote???

Hayden, Brynley, and I stood in line for 30 minutes to vote this morning, I would have waited longer if I had to though. What a great opportunity we have to vote in such an amazing time in this country. We love Mitt Romney and hope that he can pull out ahead of John McCain, I can't wait to see the results tonight! So, if you are in a state that votes today and you haven't voted yet, get out there and vote already!

On another note, we registered Hayden for Kindergarten yesterday - All Day Kindergarten! Wow, I can't believe our little boy will be in school all day in just a few months, he is s oexcited! He didn't quite get the concept of registering and was dissappointed that he didn't actually get to start Kindergarten yesterday - what a goofball!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I voted! I so wish Mitt could pull through, but I am doubtful. I really hate McCain so I don't know what I am going to do it he wins.

That is so fun that Hayden is going to all day kindergarten. I wish they offered that here. He is going to love it and you are going to love the break!

Meredith said...

You will be torn...you will miss him AND glad to have him gone all at the same time!

Good on ya for voting!

Maddy said...

That's quite the line to wait in!

Good luck getting used to all day kindy. It's a HUGE adjustment.

Michelle said...

Wow! All day kindergarten! I wish that we had that here in Utah! Payton also can't wait to go this fall-he talks about it all the time. I already have him going to preschool 5 days a week, so it should be about the same for me.

I voted too and I am so sad that he didn't do better-I was shocked yesterday when he pulled out of the race-but I think we will see him start campaigning again in about 2 years. Go Mitt!