Monday, January 21, 2008

Pig Tails

I have been waiting for this day for almost two years.... Brynley can wear pigtails in her hair! As many of you may know, fixing hair is not my specialty. My nieces will especially understand this as they are always disappointed when I watch them and can't quite get their hair right! So, having a daughter has caused me a little stress, not anymore but in the beginning I was just glad that Bryn didn't have much hair so I had a lot of time to practice. She's been doing a cute pony tail on top of her head with a bow for quite some time but I think the pig tails look so cute. Now this means I will have to start making two of every bow I make for her, you may think this should be no big deal since I kind of make bows for a living but usually I don't have time to make new bows for Bryn. Oh well, I guess I'll have to make time! Oh, and on a side note, Hayden is letting me fix his hair again. He won't let me spike it all over because "that's for little kids" but he will let me do it up in the front, yay!!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Love the hair - super cute!

Maddy said...

I love those pig tails. I want to eat her. All 34 pounds of her!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

Does Brynley seriously weigh 34 pounds?! She looks so cute with her pigs! Have you tried a
foux-hawk on Hayden? That would be so cute!

Molly said...

Um yes, almost 34 lbs. Maddy and I discovered that Nate at 3 yrs. old weighs the same as sweet Brynley at almost 2. Gotta love the chunky monster!

Meredith said...

Yeah, I think Caroline is about 35 lbs and she is 4!!! They are all so different, that makes it fun!