Monday, January 21, 2008

Our fun weekend!

I wanted to really quickly tell about our exciting weekend. Friday night we went to our friend Maddy's house for her baby's first birthday. There were two other families there, but one had to leave early. While the kids played and made a complete mess of Maddy's house (sorry Maddy!) the adults had fun too play Guitar Hero on Tony's Wii that he brought over. I've heard of Guitar Hero but never played and honestly I thought it sounded pretty lame. But, I was converted by the end of the night and I even got all the way through one of my songs! I'm sure it was quite funny to watch, my whole body kind of got into the rock action of the songs. I totally want that game now (Hey Andy, my birthday is coming up soon!)

That was the only fun thing we did, the rest of the weekend was spent, cleaning, painting, packing, buying plants, hanging valances, etc. in preparation for our house going on the market this week. Our realtor came by today and took hundreds of pictures, our house looks so nice right now, the challenge will be keeping it this way... Although Hayden is so excited about a new house that he is actually cleaning up toys after he plays with them because I told him that is the only was we can sell our house, if we all work together!

Tomorrow I have a prenatal massage and pedicure scheduled, thinking of that is the only thing that got me through the weekend!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

I can't wait to take a virtual tour. Is it on realtor.com?

Thanks for coming on Friday! We had so much fun and Sadie loves her gifts.

Ang said...

We love Guitar Hero!!! It is SO addicting! I can't wait to get back to Utah and play again. We can't get any sort of gaming system while Tommy is in school cause we will just play it ALL the time!!!