Sunday, January 6, 2008

Not much going on...

Well, it seems like we've been really busy the last few days and yet I'm not sure why??? We have finally taken a few big steps to getting our house on the market. We rented a storage unit yesterday and have taken 3 loads already. The first load was just Christmas stuff that we normally keep in the attic and the others have been random things I've boxed up that we won't need for a few months. I am so relieved to finally be getting things ready, we should have it on the market by the end of next week if not sooner. We are just so anxious to get into a bigger house, I do have to take a step back into reality and realize that our house may not sell, so cross your fingers for us!

Anyway, that's about it, we're all getting over some nasty colds so I'm glad about that. Hayden can't wait to get back to school tomorrow and Brynley is just the same old stinker, she's just getting more mischievous everyday. For instance about 5 minutes after getting her out of the bath and clothed on Friday, she plopped herself right back into the tub of water with Hayden, fully clothed. Then about an hour later she comes to me soaking wet (In new clothes by the way) and I discover that she has plugged the sink in her bathroom and has caused it to overflow and flood all the drawers, cabinets and the floor of her bathroom. I thought she and Hayden were playing way too nicely while I was cleaning, turns out they weren't paying together, Brynley did that all on her own! All I know is it is a darn good thing that I am six months pregnant because if I wasn't pregnant already, I'd probably consider stopping with Bryn, she is quite the handful lately, but a super cute one!

5 comments:

Maddy said...

Andy told us about Bryn's little adventures on the way home from the airport. I am so sooory! That sounds so frustrating. Let me know what help you need getting ready to move. I love to pack and organize, so whatever you need! SERIOUSLY!!! CALL ME!

Molly said...

Thanks Maddy! We have been doing pretty well but I may need some of your expertise on all the little nitty gritty stuff, you know, making the house look very neat and organized, you are great at that!

Sarah said...

I had no idea that you were even moving- that is so exciting! Where are you moving to? Have you already found a house? Good luck with getting your house listed and sold- that can be such a pain in the neck.

As for Brynley, I have 2 of them that are little partners in crime and get into things all day long, so I don't really have any advice for you!

Ang said...

You're moving! I didn't know! I hope it sells! It's just months away until Jack is getting into trouble like Bryn...I'm scared!!!

jacque said...

Let's get Makenna and Brynley together! They could do some damage! Glad you had a good holiday break and are recovering from your sick bugs!