Monday, January 21, 2008

Cute Puppies!


About two weeks ago, my dad and Debbie's dog Chloe, had puppies! It was hard to believe that little Chloe had 6 puppies in her little belly. They are Dachshund puppies and they are so very cute. Dachshunds aren't my favorite dog but as puppies, they couldn't be any cuter. In fact, if we weren't about to have a baby, and about to sell our house, I might have been suckered into taking one. Hayden can't stop talking about the teeny tiny doggies and how he will have one someday. My dad said not to worry, the other two dogs will be bred soon so we can take our pick from when of their litters. Probably not gonna happen, but it's fun to go and visit them at least.

Brynley went into the dog cage with Cookie, who promptly left, a few minutes later, Hayden decided to get in as well. They are so cute!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I don't think I have seen BOTH of them in the dog cage!!! The pups are cute...too bad we aren't getting one!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

I've seen that picture a few times in my own house (minus one kid though). When we first got Tonks, Siobhan loved getting in her crate. Now she just lets her out when she's supposed to be in...The pups are pretty cute though!