Friday, August 19, 2011

Zac Starts Preschool

My handsome man all ready to go!

Zac has been super excited to start preschool and he finally started this week! He's attending at one of my friend's houses {Kim Keith}. We LOVE Kim! She was his nursery leader at church for the last year and half and I knew he would just love going to preschool with her. He is at school Tuesday and Thursday from 9 - Noon... The first day he did great, went right in and had a blast... Day 2 was not so good. He got super nervous as I took him in and by the time we got to teh classroom, he was hysterically crying. Poor little dude. Kim took him right on her lap and I left as he was crying out for me. I texted Kim to see if I needed to come back and get him and within about 5 or 6 minutes he calmed down and had a great time!

Zac does this every time he gets nervous or shy - he puts his hands on his face, it's so funny!


I have been a bit nervous for school to start, only because Zac had to be potty trained. With our sabbatical this summer and being on the road, we didn't really do much potty training. So, when we got back in town I knew I had about 10 days to get er done! It wasn't going as well as I had hoped until the day before school started and I think it finally "clicked", yippy!!! It has been 5 days now of no accidents and no diapers, woohoo!!!! *knock on wood* I think that means he's done, right?

No comments: