Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh the joys of a 2 year old boy

Yep - that's our Zac! We can pretty much count on him looking like this after every meal, especially if he has a captive audience in his biog brother or sister. They think he is quite funny, I think he is quite messy. This instance however, he was by himself "eating" his cupcake when I come in to the kitchen to see his face covered. He literally was just wiping frosting with his hand all over his face - nice. Ranch dressing is another favorite face mask of his!

Zac just loves to color - on EVERYTHING! A favorite coloring spot (besides the back patio or outside wall of the house) would be the computer monitor. on 2 occasions he has taken a ball point pen or a pencil to the computer monitor while I sit nursing a baby in the other room. He also enjoys coloring on the tile or carpet or ottoman - you know, any surface besides paper of course! If Zac sees anyone writing or coloring he immediately is yelling that he wants to color too, it is super cute!

I love this little guy so much, he gives the best kisses and the sweetest hugs ever. If he or someone else toots, he immediately says, "Monster!" with a growling voice. This is because we would always call him a tooty monster and for some reason he picked up on the monster part!

Even though he almost floods the bathroom on a daily basis and does a great job of dumping all of the toys in the playroom, I cannot imagine a day without this sweet little guy. He is truly a joy and I am lucky to be his mom.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

He is a cutie...and I love the monster story. Super fun memories you've got here Molly!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

So that must be what I have to look forward to in the next 4-5 months when Mr. Will hits the big 2! He's such a cutie! When Siobhan was that age and I fed her yogurt or anything with BBQ sauce, she ended up the same way! Gross! I think I'm going to start saying 'Monster' every time one of the girls toots. That would be hilarious!

Meredith said...

Oh, we love Zac!!

Jennie said...

Alex got into my mascara the other day...needless to say I had to give him a bath and throw away my flooded mascara tube!!
What fun memories!!

Lucille said...

Good stuff! I enjoy taking in this type of posts.