Friday, June 25, 2010

Funny Comparison

As I was posting the ultrasound pictures yesterday I kept thinking how much it looked like Brynley. So I scanned through some pics from the day Bryn was born and wanted to post a comparison shot of Brynley and Baby #4 still in utero.

Brynley - less than an hour old:
Baby #4 at almost 36 weeks:
Hmm, it will be interesting to see her in person and see how much they really compare but I think the resemblance is pretty amazing!

For Comparison here is Zac a few hours after birth:

6 comments:

jacque said...

I think they look alike as well. I remember Gunner's 3-D pics looked exactly like him too. It's hard to imagine when they are still in the womb, but then once you see them when they are born it's crazy how they can really look like the ultrasound pics. It's amazing what modern technology can do!

Lori said...

I think "Baby #4" is a beautiful name. How did you come up with something so clever? :-)

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

Wow! I totally think she looks like Bryn!

Meredith said...

Amazing.

Jen B said...

Genetics - are amazing and beautiful!

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen, Ava and Cate said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how similar they look. :-) I can't wait to see the pictures of that little cutie when she comes out. You're soo close! Hugs and love!