Thursday, June 24, 2010

35 weeks, 5 days

Today I had what will probably be my last ultrasound during this pregnancy... the end is near... She is looking great and weighing in at 6 pounds, 11 ounces, the doctor thinks this is actually a little low and thinks she is closer to 7 pounds! She is very healthy and pretty much ready to come at any time, I am hopeful she will be here sometime in the next two weeks - I just need to talk my doctor into it! As I was driving today I noticed it was 112 degrees outside - yes I am ready to not be pregnant any more, the heat is killing me!!! Enjoy the pictures of little miss chubby cheeks!

The ultrasound tech gave me about 30 pictures as it is very rare for a baby to be showing off her face this far along and she was amazed at the pictures she was getting. I can't believe I will actually meet this little lady soon!
I'm thinking she looks exactly like Brynley!

5 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

What fun pictures! So exciting!

Alison said...

those are some incredible pictures... technology has come a long, long way.

Katie Wells said...

Good luck! Very exciting!!

Lori said...

Wow! I saw Brynley in her, too. So cute!

Sarah said...

I can't believe you are so close to the end! Are you still on bedrest? Do you have a name picked out? Good luck with the last few weeks!!!