Tuesday, May 25, 2010

End of the year dance recital!

At the end of April, Brynley had her final dance recital for the year. She has been so cute at home practicing while singing her song! She did a great job but never smiled the whole time! We will have to work on that for next year - I think she was just really concentrating!
Hayden was very patiently watching every dance!

Bryn's teacher (Miss Misty) also works on tumbling and had the girls do a little bit of tumbling. Unfortunately, Bryn's cartwheel is not so good - Though I'd say she has at least 15 - 20 pounds up on all the other girls in the class so I'm not surprised that her little arms can't hold her up!


After the recital - what a cutie! (I think I'm starting to see some resemblance between the two of us!)

5 comments:

Danika said...

This is the first time you think she looks like you?!? She's like a mini-you! :)

I can't wait for Natalie to start taking dance - thanks for the referral!

Maddy said...

HOORAY Bryn! You look so cute!

The Evans Family said...

As I was reading the post and looking at the pictures I kept think that she looks so much like you! So I was a little surprised to see your comment at the end. I have to agree with the first comment--she's a Mini-Molly!

Molly said...

Funny Danika and Adrienne! I just never can see it. What's funny is that she looks like me now as an adult but nothing like me as a child. It's crazy!

Rickie said...

She looks so cute, Molly. That is precious.