Monday, May 10, 2010

A break from bedrest... for a little concert!

I was so excited back in February when Andy surprised me with tickets to see one of my favorite people in concert - Chris Daughtry! I have been in love with him since he first appeared on American Idol 5 years ago. He is such a great singer and he is quite the eye candy as well. I was equally as excited to hear that Lifehouse would be opening for Daughtry - the lead singer of Lifehouse is also quite a looker and the drummer is from here in Gilbert! Thank you to my doctor for giving me special permission to attend the concert even though I was on bed rest - he said I could go as long as I did not do any crowd surfing or mosh pitting....

Before the concert - eating dinner right by the arena

Lifehouse - they were fantastic!

Here I am with Chris Daughtry in the background!

Some pictures of Daughtry

I've posted a few video clips bellow in case you have no idea who these bands are - you will probably recognize the songs at least!




Thanks Andy for a great night!

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Lucky! I love Chris Daughtry!!

Lori said...

Did you see my sisters there?!

Maddy said...

Aww, no crowd surfing? What's the point ;D Looks like it was AWESOME!

Sarah said...

So glad you got to go out! I love Daughtry- I'm sure it was a great concert!