Monday, September 14, 2009

The girl's got some odd sleeping habits...

Brynley is seriously so weird. At least a few times a week, this is what Andy and I find as we are headed up the stairs to bed. I can't imagine how comfortable it must be but there have a been a few times that we will notice her and then leave her until we actually go up to bed - sometimes 2-3 hours!
This is also a very common occurrence. The funny thing is that she doesn't get a good kids book, it's a mommy book about kid birthday parties. There are literally 5 pictures in the entire book! Funny girl!

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

oh my gosh, those might as well be pictures of me! i feel her!

Meredith said...

Come on - find the picture of you where you fell asleep half inside a bookcase and post that - like mother like daughter!

Maddy said...

We love her so much! When can we have her over again??

Burwell's Bits said...

My girly is the same way. I love it.

Steve and Sarah said...

So funny!

Alison + Brandon said...

The "face plant on the ground" picture is hilarious!