Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally a "real" haircut

My cute friend/hairdresser offered to cut Zac's hair for me because he has been suffering from the "dumb and dumber" bangs since I gave him his haircut.
Before the haircut (if you look closely you can still see the scars from his recent mouth sores)

During the haircut - sitting very patiently

The patience ended - out came the sucker!

After the haircut (he started crying because I didn't give him his bottle fast enough!)
He looks so grown-up now, my baby isn't a baby anymore!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Love the spikes :)

Sarah said...

He looks so grown up! What a cute little guys!

Kendra said...

So cute! You just want to squeeze him! I have to say he does look big sitting up in that chair. And he seemed to do better than Tyce does when he gets his haircut!

Steve and Sarah said...

He looks so big now :(

Rickie said...

That picture of him with the sucker made me laugh. Those are true life savers with the haircuts for my boys. Although, they have to get another one when they are done because the first one always gets hair on it! What a grown-up little guy now.

Apryl May said...

KAH-UUUUTE! i LOVE the sucker picture, and the spikey's are adorable! i miss you! you have my new number, right? and are you on facebook? 801-400-6071