Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2nd Day of school!

I won't post every day of the first week, or maybe I will... But I just have to show how cute Hayden is. He has become quite the fashion buff. He picked out his own outfit again with no help from me. I guess the cute clothes I bought him make it possible (and the Pumpkin Patch going out of business sale has also helped!) but really, I think he's done a great job!

He let Brynley in on the picture taking, we tried to get Zac in there but he just walked off!

Being a ham again... He's been asking to where his "Allstar" shoes and I finally let him, I'm not so sure they go with shorts but they're cute. I have to mention that I got these shorts at Goodwill, aren't they great? They are Gap cargo frayed shorts and they look perfect, they were $1.50! My sister has turned me on to thrift store shopping and I must say it's kind of fun! Hayden thought Goodwill was the best place on Earth and has asked to go back... We haven't yet but maybe some day!
I need to add that Hayden had a fantastic first day of school. This morning he asked if school was long or short, I said I think it's pretty long. He corrected me and said it is way too short because he loves school and wishes he could stay longer!

4 comments:

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

How cute! I love the shoes!

Jill Wright said...

He is so cute and grown up! You're lucky that he actually wants to wear the cute clothes you get him. I have to beg Jackson to even wear a polo shirt or any shorts besides basketball ones. Crazy! We need to get together soon. We'll give you guys a call.

Burwell's Bits said...

He looks great! Riley picks out clothes and does not get the same effect... Way to score the bargin shorts. My kids want to go to Goodwill to play with the toys since nothing is in boxes there. We can kill an hour in that section easy. Have a great day.

karen said...

You're telling me that Pumpkin Patch is going out of business? tears are shedding. Caroline will be happy to get some stuff there on sale, though, if there is anything left...you gotta keep me posted about these things!!

Hayden looks very darling, and those shoes go with everything in my book.