Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Surprise... Part Two!

Disneyland continued...

Imagine my surprise when 2 1/2 days into our vacation, we were walking off of the Monster's Inc. ride and I notice someone wearing a shirt like my Aunt Shelly's. And wait, the guy sitting next to her looked like Uncle Joe. What the???? Yep - Andy and Shelly pulled off a second surprise - I had NO idea! The kids were ecstatic to see them there {and truthfully, Andy and I were grateful for a few extra sets of hands!}

Waiting for a Bug's Life ride with Aunt Shelly

Bumper Cars with Uncle Joe and Dad

Mia was THE BEST BABY ever! I seriously don't even remember her crying on this trip! Isn't she a doll???

I had to sit off Grizzly River Run with the young kids, Zac loved seeing them pass under us though!

Andy helped with the little surprise and somehow without me knowing, got Shelly and Joe a room down the hall from us at the hotel!

Even though it was pretty cool outside, we still got to play in the pools a little bit!

Zac was so cute in his little toga!

Joe in a tea cup with the three big kids!

Besides Pirate's of the Caribbean, the tea cups were for sure Zac's favorite ride!

Small World with Aunt Shelly!

Zac and Bryn got to meet Jesse while Hayden and I were on the "upside down roller coaster!"

Mia loved Minnie's nose!

Zac was super excited to meet Handy Manny but he was so shy when he got up to him!

I love it that the kids aren't afraid to do anything {for the most part!} I got Brynley on Tower of Terror and I'm pretty sure she will never do it again!

I will say that Zac only wanted to do the Matterhorn once, he was good after that!

As much as I think the food at Goofy's Kitchen is terrible - it's always fun for the kids to see so many characters in one place.

Brynley was thrilled to meet some of the princesses... I never wait in line to see them because it is always so long. We were lucky and only had to wait 30 minutes this time!

I love this picture! Not because anyone looks great but I love the picture of Shelly and Brynley behind me watching the fireworks - priceless!

We had the best time on this trip! We can't wait to go back in a few months {of course we got annual passes so we will be back at least two or three more times!} We were so glad that Shelly and Joe were able to be there as well!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I am glad it was such a great trip for you guys, full of so many fantastic memories. Glad you pulled off such a cool surprise!!!