Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Disney on Ice!

I was so excited to be able to take my girl Bryn for a mommy/daughter date... I kept it a surprise until the morning when she woke up, I told her we would be going to brunch with some friends and then to see Disney Princesses on Ice! She was so excited and I was glad to be able to spend the time with her.

Lucky for me I work for an amazing company {The TomKat Studio} and we had the opportunity to style a dessert table for a huge Disney on Ice charity event the same weekend... As a thank you, they gave Kim a block of tickets for the show and she invited us along! Below are two pictures of the desserts - this event was incredible - it was a benefit for many terminally ill children - oh my these kids were AMAZING!


Brunch at Sweet Tomatoes
All of the girls before the show! {with thei
Brynley and I waiting for the show to start!
Bryn and her cute new friend, Madison
Brynley loves posing for the camera - it's the same pose every time!
Mickey and Minnie started the show
One of our favorite moments...
And another favorite moment...
Brynley was waiting for Cinderella and Prince Charming to kiss

We had a fantastic time!!! Thank you to Disney on Ice and to Kim for letting us have this time together!

3 comments:

Katie Wells said...

I've been wanting to take Olivia to see that. Now that I've read your post I think I just might have to bite the bullet and buy tickets. Awesome that you got to go for free!

Danika said...

I debated whether to take Natalie or not, but didn't. Now I regret it...hopefully it will come back in a few years!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Fun times!!! Absolutely love the name Brynley--CUTE CUTE CUTE! Looks like SUCH a great time!