Friday, January 22, 2010

That was one tough cupcake!

I made some cupcakes a few weeks ago and left a few of them unfrosted. I sort of forgot about them for a few days and Hayden asked if he and Bryn could frost and eat two of the cupcakes. Sure - although I was pretty sure they may not be too good - they had been sitting on the counter uncovered for two days!
Not two minutes later, Hayden comes running into the office to tell me that upon biting into his cupcake, his tooth came out! He was ecstatic as he as been anxious to lose another tooth for quite some time! Enjoy the bloody picture!

5 comments:

Toni said...

Oh my gosh. That so gross! And very funny at the same time. I'm glad you took a picture....

Meredith said...

Gross Hayden - I love it! You know who will love this picture the most? Aunt Shelly!

The Evans Family said...

That picture is disgusting, but so great at the same time! Congrats on another lost tooth Hayden!

Sarah said...

Congrats, Hayden! Jake's front two teeth have been lose for months and still haven't fallen out. Maybe I should make some cupcakes!!!

Rickie said...

Yuck....that is a memorable story. So I want to know, did he finish the cupcake?