Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our last outing as a family of 4!

I guess when your baby come a little early, unexpectedly, you tend to get behind on this kind of thing... A week before Zac made his appearance we had one last big family day as just the 4 of us. Andy and I took the kids to a place called Makutu's Island, it is basically a huge indoor playground that looks like a giant tree. There are probably 8-10 huge different twisty slides, rope ladders, bridges, tunnels, zip lines, etc. We had been there one time before and Hayden was always asking to go back so it seemed like the perfect outing! Both of the kids had a blast, Hayden was so sweaty and worn out by the time we were done, I don't think he knew what to do with himself! We then had lunch at Jason's Deli, yum!
Hayden and Brynley coming down two different slides

Hayden was actually kind of stuck up in this crevice so I had to take a picture before getting him down!

Brynley really wanted to go down this huge twisty slide, I took her down it when I was barely pregnant but there was no way I could do it this time! So, Andy had to climb through tunnels wither her to the top and take her down, it was pretty amusing!

As we were waiting for Hayden I really wanted to get a picture of Brynley and Andy but she didn't want anything to do with it. This was the best out of about 10 we tried to take, she is a stubborn little thing!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

And now there are 5! CRAZY!