Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Seriously? Don't be jealous...

But I know you will be when you see the following pictures... Jealous about what you ask? The fact that I get to hang out with this beautiful thing ALL Day long! Seriously, Mia is a JOY and I just love watching her waddle around the house, her bum moving from side to side! She is one amazing little girl ad she just turned 9 months - holy cow!!!


(The pictures look bad, not sure why but if you click on them, they are a lot clearer!)


My only child who actually liked the pickle the first time we gave it to her!


The other day she was so happy just crawling around and playing - it made me happy too!

She managed to find someone's marker on the floor... Hmmm...

The first glance I had of the marker!

2 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

She's ABSOLUTELY DARLING! And I would be jealous if I didn't have one that had been hand picked for me too. Love these sweet little girls that are ours. Someday Mia and Lollie'll have to get together for some serious fun.

Jennie said...

She truly is sweet!! Good for her liking pickles :)