Thursday, March 31, 2011

Christmas 2010 - Can I backtrack that far?

I have had several posts I've been in the middle of.... I figured Christmas was as good a place as any to pick up from...

We were planning on having Christmas Eve at my house this year... when our super, amazing, awesome friends {Maddy and Dustin Rogers} invited us to come to their house with Meredith and her family, and Grandma of course! This sounded like a great idea {considering I had just had surgery 4 days earlier and wasn't quite feeling great yet!}


We had some awesome soups along with some equally awesome rolls {brought to AZ all the way from Utah} YUM!!! My mouth is watering thinking about them -anyone heading to St. George want to pick some up for me???


It was a perfect, low key evening - complete with a Nativity reenactment - probably the best one I have EVER witnessed! If you weren't there, you totally missed out. Especially when Nate was helping Brynley give birth!

(You must click on this collage and look a bit closer at the pictures!)

After the Nativity we had the kids play Left, Right, Center - good idea gone terribly wrong... It was an epic failure. Kids were crying right and left as their treats were being taken and given away. I'm pretty sure it must become a new tradition!

(This picture was before the massive bouts of hysteria!)

We then let the kids decorate cookies for Santa - they were really cute! And lastly, Santa dropped off some pj's at the door for all of them! Yay! They were all nice and tired when we left the Roger's house and went right to sleep when we got home!





It didn't take Andy and I too long to get the kids presents under the tree. Grandma was in town and helped get Christmas ready {hence the reason for Days of Our Lives being on the TV!}


It was a very relaxing and perfect Christmas Eve!

No comments: