Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter this year. It began on Friday with our Playgroup's annual Easter Egg hunt. I forgot my camera (and Maddy reminded me that I forgot it last year too!) so I don't have any pictures. The kids had a great time though, especially Brynley. She was a girl on a mission, picking up every egg she could see, then she shook one an realized there was something inside. She opened it and looked at me and said CANDY!!! She then continued to pick up the eggs at a faster pace. She finally sat down and opened every egg and started devouring the candy, it was the cutest thing!

On Saturday, Andy took the kids to the annual Power Ranch Spring Carnival where the kids had a great time playing on the bouncy house and slide, playing at the park, and eating lunch. Meredith and I had a booth at the event so the dads were in charge of the kids.

On Sunday morning Hayden woke up and came into our room and asked if he could put on a movie. We said sure and then he asked if the Easter Bunny had come, we said, I don't know.... thinking for sure that he would notice his basket on the floor in front of the TV. Next thing we hear is the movie starting, it took Hayden a good few minutes to notice the baskets. He came running into our room going crazy about what the Easter Bunny had brought him, he was so excited. We all got Brynley up and she too was thrilled about her basket contents.



After church on Sunday we headed over to Grandpa and Debbie's house for a fun Easter Egg hunt and dinner. We all had a great weekend and we hope you did too!
And just for fun, Meredith and I got our picture taken with our big bellies. I look horrid and I can't believe I am actually posting this picture, so here's a good laugh for you all!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE the pregnant picture of you and Meredith!! That is SO fun that you are both pregnant at the same time!!!! Your kids look SO cute in their easter outfits! I love the pictures!!!! It looks like you guys had a great Easter!

Maddy said...

That picture of you and Mer is so awesome! Litte Z and C bumping bellies already.

The dresses turned out great. Did the girls each get a different colored sash? I can't zoom in on them.

Meredith said...

Yeah...we look awful. I have pictures of Bryn from Friday - I will put them in my post...when I get to it. It has been a rough couple of days.

Sarah said...

I love the coordinating green and white Easter outfits! All of the girls dresses are so cute and Brynley's hair always looks adorable! I'm glad that you had a fun Easter. Holidays are so fun with little kids who get so excited about every little thing- I love it!

hendywow said...

You don't look horrid! You look "uncomfortable" any way It looks like you had a great Holiday!
Wen.

Rickie said...

Your kids look so cute in their dresses. I love Brynley's hair easter morning. Logan always wakes up with the greatest hairdos. I love it! I love the picture of you and Meredith. That is going to be priceless for generations to come, that's for sure!

Rickie said...

Your kids look so cute in their dresses. I love Brynley's hair easter morning. Logan always wakes up with the greatest hairdos. I love it! I love the picture of you and Meredith. That is going to be priceless for generations to come, that's for sure!

Clemstock said...

I absolutely love that belly picture. You should send it in to a parenting mag or something. I really like the picture of Brynley. So, I am for sure heading out to Cannon Beach over the 4th. Email me so we can talk: clemstock@gmail.com

Martha said...

Molly,
I just discovered your blog and it's really, really cute. I love reading about your kiddos. They are fun to have around and I'm glad we continue to swap. Please keep us posted on when Zac comes along!
Take care,
~Martha

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

Darling, darling, darling! I love it! Ready for #3 Molly? Let me know if you need any help!

...April* said...

Those Easter pictures are so fun! Your children are beautiful and I love seeing you pregnant! Glad you're doing well! Here is our new blog. You'll have to save it and let's keep on keeping in touch! I love and miss you tons!

http://redcloversunshine.blogspot.com