Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of Second Grade!

Hayden started 2nd grade today! He is growing up so fast and has really matured a lot this summer. He has been so excited about starting this year of school. I was sad that I couldn't take him to school this morning as I was occupied at the hospital but Andy did a good job getting him ready for his first day. What a handsome guy!

Walking to the playground
Here is Hayden with his friend CJ ready to walk in.

Hayden got super nervous at the Meet the Teacher night last night and I was really worried about him going to school today, especially with all that is going on in our family. But... he did great! He had an awesome day and is excited to go to school tomorrow. I had to help him choose an outfit over the phone tonight - let's hope he gets it right and actually matches tomorrow!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Her is so cute - I love that crazy guy!

The Evans Family said...

Hayden is such a handsome boy! It's so weird that you guys have started school...